Wilson Luxilon Alu Power 125 Rough 16L - 720 Ft Silver Tennis String
ALU Power 125 Rough uses a textured surface to generate additional spin - ideal for baseliners looking to create power and spin with fast, full swings. Its dented surface also provides more string flex, which in turn delivers a slightly softer and more forgiving feel. Roger Federer uses this string as a hybrid with natural gut.
- String reel
- Used by many players as a hybrid with natural gut including Roger Federer and other Top 10 players
- Structural integrity of string is secure as denting is done while string is still soft
- Widely used in hybrids, mostly as main string for more spin and feel
- String is completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Reduce tension at least 10% lower than nylon strings to provide optimum playability as ALU Power Rough does not suffer from tension loss common to other strings
- Racket String Category: Comfort
- String Gauge: 16L (1.25MM)
- String Material: Poly-Ether-Ether
- Pack Size: Reel
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$89 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.