Wilson Clash 100 V2 Tennis Racquet
The Clash 100 v2, the follow-up to the popular and redefining v1, brings more consistency, sustainability, and an updated design suitable for a wide range of players from strong beginners to advanced players or those looking for a very flexible and comfortable frame that still delivers on modern power and performance.
On the surface, the Clash 100 looks like any other modern player’s racquet, and at first glance, the specifications also seem ubiquitous. This model comes with a 100 square inch head size, which is a typical head size offered in this category of racquet and one that will provide an ample-sized sweet-spot without feeling clunky. The relatively open 16x19 string pattern will provide plenty of bite into the ball and string snapback and should offer lots of spin potential. A balance point of 10-points head-light, coupled with a 10.4-ounce static weight (unstrung), means the Clash 100 swings fast and is slightly more maneuverable than most of its competitors. The 24.5-millimeter constant beam width, while wider than most traditional players' frames, is also standard fare these days. This racquet stands apart from many other racquets in its category due to the high flexibility on offer which should really appeal to players seeking feel and comfort.
The second edition of Clash brings some technological improvements including a revised construction at the tip of the hoop for additional consistency with its enhanced sweet spot. This improves on the already fantastic feel and comfort characteristics that add up over the course of a match. Wilson has integrated a sustainable, plant-based material called Agiplast that can be found in the bumper, grommets, and end cap. The overall design has also been updated with an anodized elastic finish look with a tactile embossed logo for a more dynamic and rich impression.
With its unique blend of extreme flexibility and stability coupled with great feel and maneuverability, the Clash 100 is definitely worth a try for those players looking for a comfortable fast-swinging modern players’ frame. Previous players will likely be quite satisfied with this improvement as it does not fundamentally change what makes the Clash experience so unique and popular.
- Head Size: 100 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 31.5CM/9 Pts HL
- Unstrung Weight: 295 g
- Length: 27 in / 68.6 cm
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- OVERSIZED PARCELS (E.g. tennis ball cases, hoppers, baskets and tennis nets) do not qualify for free shipping.
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
All returns and refunds need to be approved prior to returning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- The original shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear. Please be sure to place the shoe box inside a shipping box so as to prevent damages during transit. If these conditions are not met we will not be able to process the return and refund.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Please be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off on the garment, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- Sets and reels of string may be returned if they are still in the manufacturer's packaging, unopened and unused.
- Overgrips, Dampeners, Goggles, and other all other accessories may only be returned if original packing is intact and accessories are unused.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
- If opened we are unable to accept them as a return, due to the fact they become depressurized after opening the seal.
Damaged/defective items: If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed, or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
- Shoes that have sock fuzz, lint, hair, dirt or any other foreign substance inside the shoe, or if there is any visible wear inside the shoe, on the soles, or if there is any pebbles, stones or clay material embedded in the sole.
Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
- Items that do not abide by our return policy conditions will not be eligible for a return and or refund.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after receiving the merchandise to process the return request.
It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement. Please note that during busy Sale Seasons or holiday periods, this process may take a little longer.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach order number in email subject.