New Balance Women's WC1006W Tennis Shoes in White
Durability, breathability, and comfort all add up to superior court presence in the women’s 1006. Building upon its predecessor, 1005, this new court shoe comes with new comfort features while keeping the REVlite midsole, NDurance in high-wear areas, and breathable mesh you’ve come to depend on.
- 294.8 grams (10.4 oz)
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Long-wear drag tip
- Non-marking outsole
- REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Synthetic/mesh upper
***Available in 2A (Narrow), B (Medium), D (Wide), Width***
Main Shipping Terms
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
Damaged/defective items: If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed, or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach order number in email subject.