Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racquet
The Ultra 100 Countervail is the most versatile racket in the Ultra franchise. Featuring Countervail Technology that maximizes player energy and integrated power technologies that get the most boom for your buck, this racket is a game-changer for players of all levels and styles.
- Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Hotspot (hottest part of the sweetspot) increases by 15% for more explosive power
- Uncontaminated design features modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents, midnight navy matte finish and smooth, velvety paint
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, consistency and precision
- Cross Section: 23-26.5-22.5 DTB
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 32 cm / 7 pts HL
- Series: Ultra
- Unstrung Weight: 300 g
- Length: 27 in - 68.6 cm
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$89 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.