Wilson Milos 100 Tennis Racquet
Play like Milos Raonic with the Milos 100, a midplus frame designed for power, feel and comfort. A head-heavy strung balance puts more pop behind your shots and Double Holes grommet technology allows for greater string movement, resulting in a more responsive and powerful string bed. BLX technology features basalt woven into the frame to reduce vibrations and improve feel upon contact with the ball. This racket fits the bill for beginners and intermediate players who want a boost of comfortable power for their game.
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- BLX - Basalt Carbon Fiber Composite reduces racket vibrations for better feel
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- Head-heavy strung balance provides added power
- Wilson tennis racket
- Player type: all
- Leaf size: 100 inch² (645 cm²)
- Length: 68.6 cm
- Weight (unstressed): 284 grams
- Balance: 325 mm
- String pattern: 16x19
- Color: lime - black
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.