Wilson Luxilon 4G 125 Set GO Tennis String
4G features maximum tension and a cushioned feel on impact, lending itself to excellent playability and adaptability to the modern game defined by power and spin. Boasting the elements of a control string minus the tension loss and discomfort of early polyester strings, 4G sets the standard for players craving precision. Used by many tour players, including the Williams sisters and Grigor Dimitrov.
- Molecular chains strategically aligned in a parallel fashion to maximize tension maintenance
- Comprised of Luxilon's famous poly-ether-ether and sprinkled with nucleates for strength and flexibility
- Each set individually numbered for quality assurance
- Completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Racket String Category: Control
- String Material: Poly-Ether-Ether
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$89 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.