Asics Women's GT 2000 6 Width 2A Running Shoesin Indigo Blue/Indigo Blue/Smoke Blue
I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
Manufacturer SKU: 2AT858N.4949d
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.