Asics Women's Gel-Quantum 180 4 Running Shoes in Ice Mint/Stone Grey
Enjoy all-day style and comfort in the GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 sportstyle shoe from ASICS. Contemporary in design, this women's lifestyle shoe is the latest version of the popular GEL-QUANTUM 180™ series and promises to up your game when it comes to progressive sports-inspired fashion. Styled with a bold patterned upper, the GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 model will accent your casual wardrobe, adapting with ease to range of social situations. Its asymmetric branding to the heel counter cues to its strategically placed cushioning, which not only puts a spring in your step for extra energy but also provides excellent shock absorption for better joint protection over time. Not content with just looking good, the GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 shoe also offers a customized fit with its external heel counter imparting a firm hold around the ankle for all the support you need. Stylish, versatile and most importantly comfortable, the men's GEL-QUANTUM 180™ 4 sportstyle shoe from ASICS fuses fashion and function for the perfect all-rounder.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.