Asics Women's Gel-Nimbus 21 SP Running Shoes in White/White
Run further than you ever thought possible in our luxurious women's GEL-NIMBUS 21 SP neutral running shoes, specially designed to help you go the distance. Making your maximum performance its sole priority, these energetic running shoes combine supreme comfort and bounce to help you blast your personal best. Their molded EVA sockliners shape to your feet for the perfect fit, while their Ortholite collar sponges provide supreme cushioning with every step. Running long distance requires ultimate stability and our neutral Pebax Trusstic system works to improve your midfoot strength to help you go further. Meanwhile, the FLYTEFOAM® technology to the top and bottom literally puts a spring in your step by providing supreme cushioning without the added weight. Promising a plush ride along the way, these high-quality running shoes with overlay for support make seemingly endless runs possible. Their supreme but discreet GEL cushioning ensures further comfort and flexibility, while their spacious toe box and wider forefoot provide essential space for feet to breathe. Thanks to the new lateral full contact outsole, you'll enjoy a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off - whether you're out on your daily run or gearing up for that bucket-list triathlon. Invest now.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$89 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.