Asics Women's Gel-Cumulus 21 Running Shoes in Sheet Rock/Peacoat
Celebrating our brand's heritage with this special edition GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Retro Tokyo running shoe from ASICS. Honoring the global heritage of Japan's history, the shoe features a retro color scheme and technical features designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances. The GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Retro Tokyo blends two different midsole foams - one for lightweight softness and another that adds a more responsive step. It also has rear and forefoot GEL® technology for premium level shock absorption. Our GUIDANCE LINE™ technology helps create a more efficient stride, while the internal heel counter holds your foot in position for added support. The shoe helps align your stride with smoother propulsion while a contoured EVA sockliner better matches the shape of your feet for added comfort. The durable outsole reduces wear at key impact areas and the engineered jacquard mesh upper helps keep the top of the foot cool. Reflective details on the outside of the shoe also promote better visibility in low-light settings.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.