Asics Men's Solution Speed FF L.E. Tennis Shoes in Mint Tint/White
With its lightweight cushioning, this shoe is designed to propel you to greater heights on the court. It features FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole, an organic compound made from organic fibers that doesn't create the "packing out" that so often happens with softer, lower density foams.
It also features the TWISTRUSS™ System, which absorbs shock while allowing the foot a full range of movement. It boasts rear and forefoot GEL® technology, providing unparalleled comfort and shock absorption. Meanwhile, the FLEXION FIT® upper gives added stability for lightning-quick movement during your game and the ORTHOLITE™ sockliner is removable to accommodate a medical orthotic.
The SOLUTION SPEED™ FF tennis shoe boasts a durable tennis AHAR® outsole, FLEXION FIT® vamps and PGUARD™ toe protector, as well as an Anti-Gravel Tongue that repels dirt and debris, so nothing will get in the way of your game. It all makes for a durable shoe that you can really put through its paces on court.
FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
PGUARD™ TOE PROTECTOR
Enhanced toe durability.
FLEXION FIT® UPPER
Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.