Asics Men's GT-2000 9 (2E) Wide Running Shoes in Carrier Grey/Black
For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000® series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight, cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000® 9 model is an excellent choice. Now available in Wide (2E) Width and Extra Wide (4E) Width.
The fit of the ninth incarnation of the GT-2000® running shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction for an improved fit over the top of the foot. This new upper material has been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle while also delivering a more efficient toe-off.
- One-piece mesh construction for an improved forefoot fit and targeted support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology provides increased shock and impact absorption where you need it the most
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole material is lighter and more durable than traditional midsole foams
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.