Asics Men's GT-2000 7 (2E) Running Shoes in Tarmac/Lemon Spark
Bring bounce to your runs with the men's GT-2000™ 7 running shoe. Specifically designed to help you go further than you ever thought possible, this ASICS shoe is equipped for big mile runs, providing guidance and comfort each step of the way. Sporting a contemporary yet understated design for easy styling and long-lasting appeal, the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe is jam-packed with advanced footwear technologies. The FLYTEFOAM® technology brings a lightweight quality for comfort and bounce, allowing the shoe to snap back to its original state after every single stride. Meanwhile, the DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology brings together two different density midsole materials for smooth overpronation control by imparting essential firmness to the midsole and arch. So, if your feet tend to roll inwards you can rest assured that the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe will help to minimize injury. The molded AHAR® rubber then brings a tough quality to the shoe, protecting the outsole's heavy contact areas to reduce excessive wear. GEL® technology strategically placed to the forefoot and rear specialize in your comfort, providing high-density shock absorption and a comfortable fit. GUIDANCE LINE™ technology also enhances gait efficiency for an overall better performance. Whether you're a seasoned runner or taking it up as a new hobby, the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe will help you streamline your performance.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$89 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.