Asics Men's GT-1000 9 (2E) Running Shoes in Black/Black
The GT-1000™ 9 (Wide) running shoe is a lightweight style that's also functional for runners seeking a stable and supportive ride. The updated version of this shoe is complemented with a wide fit for runners who require more width in their footwear. A combination of FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology are positioned closer to the ground and in the rearfoot to help promote lightweight comfort while reducing the overall shock from impact. A contoured sockliner adds that extra comfortable finishing touch, molding itself to the unique shape of your foot while working in conjunction with a russel mesh upper to provide a personalized fit. Along with a host of advanced technical features to support you through the miles, the GT-1000™ 9 (Wide) running shoe also sports a more breathable mesh and a versatile design that's easy to pair with your running gear.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.