Asics Men's Gel-Quantum 90 Running Shoes In Black/Black
Lace Lace up the GEL-QUANTUM 90™ men's sportstyle shoe by ASICS for a balance of style and function that will take you straight from the treadmill to the street. This everyday shoe contains even more GEL® technology cushioning than its predecessor, for longer-lasting comfort and stability. With an upper crafted from dynamic mesh that's both stylish and athletic, the GEL-QUANTUM 90™ model has a versatile and contemporary design, with its branding overlays and reinforced logo treatment adding extra style points. Its tactile contrast mesh and rich heel execution ties in with the popular GEL-QUANTUM 360™ model, and the large GEL® logo print adds to the trademark look. Highly lightweight for all day comfort, this men's sportstyle shoe sits on a sturdy rubber outsole for grip and durability, and it features a bouncy SpEVA™ midsole, to put an energetic spring in your step. If you're looking for contemporary everyday style backed up by advanced features, look no further than the men's GEL-QUANTUM 90™ sportstyle shoe by ASICS.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.