Asics Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 Running Shoes in Mid Grey/Silver
Run further than you thought possible in the GEL-NIMBUS® 21 running shoe for women by ASICS - packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. Now with a vibrant new design, it will get you pumped to unleash your inner runner, even when it's grey outside. The GEL-NIMBUS® 21 shoe is fitted with our I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) technology: a construction technique that allows the shoe to respond to your natural gait. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology provides added stability. The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run. Our famous GEL® technology in the front and rear sole gives you energized cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing silicone for heavy-impact activity. Meanwhile, FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off. This lightweight foam formulation has a special high-energy return elastomer helping to put a spring in your step. Gain even more bounce with our SpEVA insole, which also helps the shoe last. To ensure a great fit, there's an external heel counter which holds your heel firmly, keeping you comfortable as you pound the miles. And we've added an AHARPLUS™ heel plug on the outsole to help you be able to run as long as you want. This ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber is a tough rubber compound used to reduce excessive wear. All of this lets the shoe take the strain so you can concentrate on what matters: your breathing and pace.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$89 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$89 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.