Asics Men's GEL-NIMBUS 21 Width 4E Running Shoes in Black/Dark Grey
Run further than you thought possible in the GEL-NIMBUS® 21 running shoe for men by ASICS - packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. The GEL-NIMBUS® 21 shoe is fitted with our I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) technology: a construction technique that allows the shoe to respond to your natural gait. The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology provides added stability so you can focus on pushing yourself further than ever. The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run. Our famous GEL® technology in the front and rear sole gives you energized cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing silicone for heavy-impact activity. Meanwhile, FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off. This lightweight foam formulation has a special high-energy return elastomer helping to put a spring in your step. Gain even more bounce with our SpEVA insole, which also helps the shoe last. To ensure a great fit, there's an external heel counter which holds your heel firmly, keeping you comfortable as you pound the miles. And we've added an AHARPLUS™ heel plug on the outsole to help you be able to run as long as you want. This ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber is a tough rubber compound used to reduce excessive wear. If the light is dim you'll still be seen thanks to the reflective detail we've included. All of this lets the shoe take the strain so you can concentrate on what matters: your breathing and your pace.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.