Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 27 Lite-Show Running Shoes in French Blue/Lite-Show
The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool, reduces the shoe's weight, and improves support. Additionally, the external TPU heel counter helps the foot stay more secure while creating a more comfortable foothold.
At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. To help this natural motion, we incorporate DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole is also layered with a combination of our FLYTEFOAM™ Propel material and GEL™ technology cushioning to equip runners with a softer landing and an energized bounce.
SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology is placed under the shoe's arch, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to promote a smoother transition from foot strike to toe-off. Added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves that help isolate the initial impact to force a softer feeling at footstrike. Followed by a smoother roll through toe-off, these grooves also allow the shoe to move more naturally with the foot.
Lastly, a large section of reflective materials in the rearfoot help keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO™ 27 LITE-SHOW™ model is an excellent choice for both competitive and non-competitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology helps reduce pronation
- SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology cushioning
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technology creates a more consistent stride
- ORTHOLITE™ lasting improves comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- I.G.S™ technology improves cushioning, protection, and stability
- LITE-SHOW™ technology improves visibility in low-light conditions
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
All returns and refunds need to be approved prior to returning.
Please email email@example.com to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- The original shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear. Please be sure to place the shoe box inside a shipping box so as to prevent damages during transit. If these conditions are not met we will not be able to process the return and refund.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Please be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off on the garment, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- Sets and reels of string may be returned if they are still in the manufacturer's packaging, unopened and unused.
- Overgrips, Dampeners, Goggles, and other all other accessories may only be returned if original packing is intact and accessories are unused.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
- If opened we are unable to accept them as a return, due to the fact they become depressurized after opening the seal.
Damaged/defective items: If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed, or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
- Shoes that have sock fuzz, lint, hair, dirt or any other foreign substance inside the shoe, or if there is any visible wear inside the shoe, on the soles, or if there is any pebbles, stones or clay material embedded in the sole.
Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
- Items that do not abide by our return policy conditions will not be eligible for a return and or refund.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after receiving the merchandise to process the return request.
It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement. Please note that during busy Sale Seasons or holiday periods, this process may take a little longer.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: email@example.com. Please attach order number in email subject.