Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoes in Black/White
Enjoy the luxurious comfort and exceptional support offered by the new GEL-KAYANO™ 26 running shoe. The rearfoot cushioning has been updated in this classic stability shoe for enhanced shock absorption and long-lasting softness. On the upper a new breathable mesh upper helps keep runners cool on hot days while the FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology sole complements the rearfoot cushioning by providing excellent rebound. Meanwhile, a thick layer of soft, odor resistant ORTHOLITE™ technology lies just under the foot, putting a spring in your step. If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. DUOMAX™ technology in the midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different materials to help support the foot, reducing instability just after the foot makes contact with the ground. This stability device is complemented by GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology, which helps the foot move through the gait cycle smoothly. Meanwhile, the AHAR™ rubber sponge outsole helps to reduce wear giving the shoe a longer lifespan. Finally, a large section of 3M™ reflective material in the rearfoot helps keep you visible when you're out after-dark. The GEL-KAYANO™ 26 running shoe is the perfect choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for a comfortable, supportive everyday trainer.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for “ASICS High Abrasion Rubber,” this material is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned along the inside of the sole to enhance support and stability.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS’ energetic foam formulation that provides a bouncy feel underfoot thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® TECHNOLOGY": ASICS’ lightest midsole formulation that provides continuous soft cushioning.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry, such as GEL® technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology, to enhance the foot's natural gait from footstrike to toe-off.
- PLUS 3™ MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3 mm of additional height in the heel of the women’s model for better cushioning and support.
- ORTHOLITE™ LASTING": 3.5 mm of soft, durable, odor resistant cushioning stitched just under the sockliner for a soft feel and improved comfort.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Found under the arch of the shoe, this piece provides stability and reduces weight while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
All returns and refunds need to be approved prior to returning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- The original shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear. Please be sure to place the shoe box inside a shipping box so as to prevent damages during transit. If these conditions are not met we will not be able to process the return and refund.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Please be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off on the garment, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- Sets and reels of string may be returned if they are still in the manufacturer's packaging, unopened and unused.
- Overgrips, Dampeners, Goggles, and other all other accessories may only be returned if original packing is intact and accessories are unused.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
- If opened we are unable to accept them as a return, due to the fact they become depressurized after opening the seal.
Damaged/defective items: If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed, or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
- Shoes that have sock fuzz, lint, hair, dirt or any other foreign substance inside the shoe, or if there is any visible wear inside the shoe, on the soles, or if there is any pebbles, stones or clay material embedded in the sole.
Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
- Items that do not abide by our return policy conditions will not be eligible for a return and or refund.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after receiving the merchandise to process the return request.
It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement. Please note that during busy Sale Seasons or holiday periods, this process may take a little longer.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach order number in email subject.