Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoes in Black/White
Enjoy the luxurious comfort and exceptional support offered by the new GEL-KAYANO™ 26 running shoe. The rearfoot cushioning has been updated in this classic stability shoe for enhanced shock absorption and long-lasting softness. On the upper a new breathable mesh upper helps keep runners cool on hot days while the FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology sole complements the rearfoot cushioning by providing excellent rebound. Meanwhile, a thick layer of soft, odor resistant ORTHOLITE™ technology lies just under the foot, putting a spring in your step. If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. DUOMAX™ technology in the midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different materials to help support the foot, reducing instability just after the foot makes contact with the ground. This stability device is complemented by GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology, which helps the foot move through the gait cycle smoothly. Meanwhile, the AHAR™ rubber sponge outsole helps to reduce wear giving the shoe a longer lifespan. Finally, a large section of 3M™ reflective material in the rearfoot helps keep you visible when you're out after-dark. The GEL-KAYANO™ 26 running shoe is the perfect choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for a comfortable, supportive everyday trainer.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for “ASICS High Abrasion Rubber,” this material is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned along the inside of the sole to enhance support and stability.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS’ energetic foam formulation that provides a bouncy feel underfoot thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® TECHNOLOGY": ASICS’ lightest midsole formulation that provides continuous soft cushioning.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry, such as GEL® technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology, to enhance the foot's natural gait from footstrike to toe-off.
- PLUS 3™ MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3 mm of additional height in the heel of the women’s model for better cushioning and support.
- ORTHOLITE™ LASTING": 3.5 mm of soft, durable, odor resistant cushioning stitched just under the sockliner for a soft feel and improved comfort.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Found under the arch of the shoe, this piece provides stability and reduces weight while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.