Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoes in White/Black
Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the men's GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe, featuring GEL® technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances. Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time. The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while the Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion. Meanwhile, the SpEVA 45 lasting improves bounce-back characteristics to put a spring in your step (quite literally). If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. The DUOMAX® midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different density materials to reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions. Meanwhile, the AHAR® rubber sponge helps to reduce excessive wear for a longer lifespan. This edition of the GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe showcases a vibrant new design to inspire you to unleash your inner runner, on those days when you might need a little extra motivation, while added reflective details improve your visibility when you're out after-dark.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.