Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoes in Piedmont Grey/Pure Silver
Celebrate the retro style of the historic Japanese capital in this special edition GEL-KAYANO® 26 Retro Tokyo running shoe from ASICS. This updated version combines advanced components with a striking new design that honors Tokyo's heritage. The GEL-KAYANO® 26 shoe allows you to tackle long distances in comfort, thanks to the rearfoot GEL® technology that's been redesigned for improved shock absorption upon impact. You'll also benefit from a bouncy feel that stems from the FLYTEFOAM® Propel midsole technology. The DUOMAX® technology in the midsole offers better support and helps resist excessive overpronation while I.G.S.™ technology promotes smoother propulsion. Additionally, this style is accented with reflective detailing to improve your visibility when running in low light settings. Get the inspiration and support you need to smash your training goals in the special edition GEL-KAYANO® 26 Retro Tokyo performance running shoe from ASICS.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.