Asics Men's Gel-FujiTrabuco MAX Running Shoes in Black/Digital Aqua
Energy savings are an important component for trail runners traversing across long distances, which is why we applied GUIDESOLE™ technology to the TRABUCO MAX™ trail shoe. This trail running shoe provides improved cushioning and traction while allowing runners to cover more terrain with less effort. GUIDESOLE™ technology is a sole construction that consists of a responsive toe spring that's scientifically proven to save energy over the long run. Thanks to the reduced load placed on the limbs from foot-strike to toe-off, this technology gives trail runners more potential to run further since they'll use less energy to cover the same distance. Traction is a necessary component for running off-road, which is why we have incorporated ASICSGRIP™ technology in the outsole. This rubber compound is functional for providing traction, especially amongst wet and slippery conditions. Incorporated into the ASICSGRIP™ outsole, we applied an uphill and downhill lug pattern for improved agility when navigating varying topography. We also wanted to provide advanced comfort and cushioning for runners that are out on the trail for hours at a time. Adding 28mm of FLYTEFOAM® technology under the heel and 23mm under the forefoot, this shoe provides excellent cushioning. Because of the high stack height, stones and roots will be better absorbed by the midsole. The combination of a smooth forward rolling motion, improved cushioning, and better traction makes the TRABUCO MAX™ shoe a great training partner for a variety of trail running workouts.
- GUIDESOLE™ TECHNOLOGY- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® TECHNOLOGY- Provides lightweight cushioning
- ASICSGRIP™ TECHNOLOGY- ASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER- Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- BREATHABLE MESH UPPER
- GAITER SYSTEM
- 3D PRINT UPPER IMPROVES SUPPORT
- TOGGLED SPEED LACING SYSTEM
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
All returns and refunds need to be approved prior to returning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- The original shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear. Please be sure to place the shoe box inside a shipping box so as to prevent damages during transit. If these conditions are not met we will not be able to process the return and refund.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Please be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off on the garment, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- Sets and reels of string may be returned if they are still in the manufacturer's packaging, unopened and unused.
- Overgrips, Dampeners, Goggles, and other all other accessories may only be returned if original packing is intact and accessories are unused.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
- If opened we are unable to accept them as a return, due to the fact they become depressurized after opening the seal.
Damaged/defective items: If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed, or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
- Shoes that have sock fuzz, lint, hair, dirt or any other foreign substance inside the shoe, or if there is any visible wear inside the shoe, on the soles, or if there is any pebbles, stones or clay material embedded in the sole.
Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
- Items that do not abide by our return policy conditions will not be eligible for a return and or refund.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after receiving the merchandise to process the return request.
It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement. Please note that during busy Sale Seasons or holiday periods, this process may take a little longer.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach order number in email subject.