Asics Men's Gel-Cumulus 21 Winterized Running Shoes in Olive Canvas/Black
Brave the elements in the men's GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Winterized performance road running shoe by ASICS. With a tough, resistant outsole and energized cushioning underfoot, this shoe helps you go further no matter what the weather throws at you. FLYTEFOAM® Propel foam in the midsole combines a lightweight construction with high-energy return technology for increased bounce and unrivalled toe-off, giving you better performance out of every stride. Extra cushioning comes from rear and forefoot GEL® technology, strategically placed to provide shock absorption and springy rebound where you need it most. We've also added high bounce SpEVA foam which not only absorbs impact when your feet strike the ground, but enhances this movement into your next step. When you're out on the road, you need a supportive pair of running shoes. The GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Winterized shoe features our I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) technology, which works to enhance your natural gait so you can move more efficiently. GUIDANCE LINE™ technology gives your performance a further boost by reducing any imbalance caused by shifts in your center of pressure as you move, while the internal heel counter holds your foot in place no matter how far you run. The most dedicated runners want to get outside in any weather, so this shoe boasts a molded snow rubber outsole and heel plug for extra grip and durability, as well as our highly abrasion-resistant AHARPLUS™ rubber heel plug at high-impact areas. Meanwhile, the reflective detailing on the outside of the shoe ensures you'll grab attention when running at lower light levels. With the GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Winterized shoe, nothing can get in the way of your training, even if conditions take a turn for the worse.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTIN: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOG: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.