Asics Kid's GT-1000 9 GS Running Shoes in Tuna Blue/Black
Refresh your child's look with the help of the special edition ASICS kids' GT-1000™ 9 GS (Grade School) running shoe with a revamped design that sports eye-catching colors and prints. The shoe is extremely versatile and can pairs easily with most outfits. It's been created to keep feet comfortable, thanks to the inclusion of a contoured sockliner. Rearfoot GEL® technology provides premium cushioning and shock absorption to reduce the pressure put on joints, Offering reliable support for young feet, the ASICS kids' GT-1000™ 9 GS running shoe is a comfortable style that's versatile for everyday wear.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.