Asics Women's Gel-Nimbus 21 (D) Running Shoes in Blue Coast/Skylight
Feel the confidence to push your run further with the re-engineered ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 21 wide width women's running shoe, designed to offer ultimate comfort and a perfect fit. These luxurious sports shoes for women feature an innovative midsole set-up that incorporates FLYTEFOAM® Propel to give you maximum bounce on the forefoot and to help move you forward. Perfect for long distance runs, these ASICS women’s running shoes bring comfort wherever you’re training. A new engineered mesh offers you more breathability and support, and a spacious toe-box and GEL cushioning on the forefoot give your feet more space to move. There’s also an external clutch counter to provide your heel with the ultimate support, an Ortholite collar sponge that provides effective moisture management, and a molded EVA sockliner that helps keep your feet comfortable and dry as you tear up the terrain. With the ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 21, you’ll feel the energy for an endless run. The addition of SPeVA® 45 lasting foam doesn’t just absorb shock – it also increases durability and rebound. And an all-new lateral full contact outsole gives you a smoother, more stable ride from heel strike to toe off. Comfortable, clever and stylish, the ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 21 running shoes are the ideal choice for anyone looking for the ultimate way to go further.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.