Asics Gel-Fastball 2 Men’s Shoe
The Asics Gel-Fastball 2 Men’s Shoe is a great shoe for squash and comparable to the Gel-Blast series.
- Trusstic System® – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Removable Sockliner – EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit) – 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- AHAR+ – New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Magic Sole – Vented midsole and outsole minimizes weight and maximizes breathability.
- NC Rubber® Outsole – Compound containing more natual rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- California Slip Lasting – For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Open Mesh Upper – Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- RhynoSkin® – An abrasion and tear resistant synthetic leather for increased upper durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte 55 Lasting – ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material – Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- WET GRIP® Outsole – An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
Color: Black/ Vermillion/Red