Yonex Ezone 105 DEMO Tennis Racquet
Introducing the EZONE 105! New to the EZONE franchise, this racquet is designed for beginner and intermediate players. It should also work for the savvy doubles player who is looking for a speedy option. With its 105in² head the EZONE 105 is more forgiving and powerful than a standard midplus racquet, but it still offers enough control and spin to place the ball effectively. At 10.2 ounces strung this racquet not only moves into position with remarkable ease, it also enables you to swing faster when more pace and spin are needed. Like other members of the 2020 EZONE family, this racquet benefits from a Liner Tech system which reduces string on frame friction for extra comfort and power. This technology also features denser string spacing in the center for control, with wider string spacing on the edges for less shock on off-center hits. To improve frame stability and flex, Yonex adds a uniquely strong and elastic graphite (called M40X) to the throat. This racquet also features a Vibration Dampening Mesh in the handle for a cleaner, more comfortable feel at impact. From the baseline the EZONE 105 not only swings easy, it feels wonderfully plush at impact. Medium length strokes produce easy depth, with big power available to those who swing fast. Thanks to the open 16x19 string pattern you'll have the needed bite to bring the ball down effectively with spin. The light weight also helps when scrambling on defense or hitting shots on the run. At net this racquet's quick handling and generous hitting surface translate into easy volleying. There is also plenty of power and spin available on serve. With the introduction of the EZONE 105, Yonex has created a great option for the player who wants a light and comfortable racquet with controllable power.
- Head Size: 105 sq.in.
- Weight: 275g / 10 oz
- Length: 27 in.
- Width Range: 23.5 mm - 26 mm - 22 mm
- Balance Point: 330mm
- Material: M40X/HM Graphite
- Colour(s): Deep Blue
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 18
- Stringing Advice: 40 - 55 LBS
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- OVERSIZED PARCELS (E.g. tennis ball cases, hoppers, baskets and tennis nets) do not qualify for free shipping.
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
All returns and refunds need to be approved prior to returning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- The original shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear. Please be sure to place the shoe box inside a shipping box so as to prevent damages during transit. If these conditions are not met we will not be able to process the return and refund.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Please be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off on the garment, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- Sets and reels of string may be returned if they are still in the manufacturer's packaging, unopened and unused.
- Overgrips, Dampeners, Goggles, and other all other accessories may only be returned if original packing is intact and accessories are unused.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
- If opened we are unable to accept them as a return, due to the fact they become depressurized after opening the seal.
Damaged/defective items: If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed, or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
- Shoes that have sock fuzz, lint, hair, dirt or any other foreign substance inside the shoe, or if there is any visible wear inside the shoe, on the soles, or if there is any pebbles, stones or clay material embedded in the sole.
Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
- Items that do not abide by our return policy conditions will not be eligible for a return and or refund.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after receiving the merchandise to process the return request.
It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement. Please note that during busy Sale Seasons or holiday periods, this process may take a little longer.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach order number in email subject.