Asics Men's GT-2000 8 Knit Running Shoes in Black/Black
Discount Applied at Checkout
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free Shipping Over $99
Free standard shipping on orders over $99. Some Restrictions
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$99 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- OVERSIZED PARCELS (E.g. tennis ball cases, hoppers, baskets and tennis nets) do not qualify for free shipping.
- Orders below C$99 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
Shipping prices are quoted in shopping cart.
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$99 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Most remote locations are locations that Canada Post refers to as “Air Stage Locations”.
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 - C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
30 Day Hassle Free Returns
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. All returned items must be returned in new, original store-bought condition to receive a refund, with tags and packaging intact (if applicable). All merchandise returned after 30 days from the original date of purchase will receive a store credit for the appropriate amount.
Customers are required to cover postage on all returns unless the item(s) in question are defective. We will cover your return postage if the error is our fault (defective or wrong item sent).
All returns and refunds need to be approved prior to returning. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund/return.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for a return all racquets must be in brand new condition.
- If used or restrung, racquets are no longer returnable. Plastic wrap on the handle must be intact.
- When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
- Please make sure to test the footwear indoors on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles.
- The original shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear. Please be sure to place the shoe box inside a shipping box so as to prevent damages during transit. If these conditions are not met we will not be able to process the return and refund.
- All original tags must still be attached to the garment(s).
- Please be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off on the garment, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
- Apparel that is returned damaged, or has been worn, will not be refunded
- All bags must contain original tags and returned in the same condition as sold.
- Sets and reels of string may be returned if they are still in the manufacturer's packaging, unopened and unused.
- Overgrips, Dampeners, Goggles, and other all other accessories may only be returned if original packing is intact and accessories are unused.
- To be eligible for a return, tennis ball cases and tubes must be unopened.
- If opened we are unable to accept them as a return, due to the fact they become depressurized after opening the seal.
Damaged/defective items:If you believe an item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The following items are NOT eligible for refund or exchange:
- Items that have been used, worn, washed,or smell of perfumes, scents, or odor.
- Shoes that have sock fuzz, lint, hair, dirt or any other foreign substance inside the shoe, or if there is any visible wear inside the shoe, on the soles, or if there is any pebbles, stones or clay material embedded in the sole.
- Racquets that have been regripped or restrung.
Return of Sale Items
- Sale items over 40% off are FINAL SALE.
- Items that do not abide by our return policy conditions will not be eligible for a return and or refund.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, ATR Sports will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after receiving the merchandise to process the return request.
It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement. Please note that during busy Sale Seasons or holiday periods, this process may take a little longer.
Orders may be returned in-store or shipped to the return address.
ATR Sports reserves the right to reject any returning products that do not comply with the above stated return policy.
Rejected items will be sent back to the original shipping address.
Please contact our Customer Service to address any concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach order number in email subject.
Checkout Securely With
Dedicated road runners looking for added support can step out in comfort and style with the GT-2000™ 8 Knit model.Offering a super-comfortable knit upper, along with faster design lines, the GT-2000™ 8 Knit shoe immediately catches the eye. This road running shoe features an updated GEL® technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM® technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supportedFashion-savvy and rooted in performance and function, the GT-2000™ 8 Knit road running shoe is a versatile style that's practical lasting comfort and support.
- KNIT UPPER
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
If you are already registered, please log in.
Your cart is currently empty.