Wilson Triad XP 3 Tennis Racquet
The Triad XP 3 combines and evolves two of Wilson's advanced racket technologies, XP geometry and Isozorb cushioning. The XP geometry features softened edges and an improved layup for enhanced power in a large, oversize head, while softer dampening Isozorb pads provide plush comfort.
- Triad features 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and solid power
- XP's Power Profile Frame Geometry produces ultimate power at a lighter weight
- Design includes both velvet and super gloss paints together to deliver elegant, tonal look
- High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- Amplifeel 360 features Basalt handle for enhanced feel with improved racket power
- Cross Section: 25.3-29-25.5 DTB
- Head Size: 113 sq in - 729 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x18
- Unstrung Balance: 36CM/3 Pts HH
- Unstrung Weight: 262 g
- Length: 27.5 in - 69.9 cm
Main Shipping Terms
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for Canadian Customers or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information below)
- Orders below C$100 are subject to a shipping fee.
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Currently we ship using Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
For customers in United States
- FREE ground shipping on orders of C$100 for US Customers or more.
- We ship to USA using Canada Post/US Postal Service.
- US Customer will NOT Pay Brokerage, Customs or Taxes on shipments to the US
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping (Canada only)*
Shipping rates for remote locations
- C$35 for orders total under C$99
- C$25 for orders total between C$100 – C$250
- C$15 for orders total more than C$250
We accept returns of unused products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products cannot be returned
All Sale Items are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees on returns.